Your home is your sanctuary and a place where you should always feel safe and secure , In order to make your home truly secure, adding a few simple additional security measures can make a big difference. Trust Residential to secure your home and everything in it. Whether you are looking to upgrade your existing locks, change the locks in a new property or if you’ve been locked out of your house, our locksmiths can help. we have gained invaluable experience in securing all types of properties and homes. Our workmanship is 100% guaranteed and we supply the best quality products from the top brands. Plus, for all those unforeseen incidents, we also offer a 24/7 emergency call-out service so you are never alone. So if you are looking for professional locksmith services, lost your keys and need a locksmith fast or need to improve the security of your home, we are just a call away! Maximize your security and book a free Security Survey today.
Our Residential Locksmith Services Include:
We’ll carry out a free, no obligation full inspection of your property and recommend the best security solution for you. It is easy to miss potential security risks so our free security survey will highlight any areas where the security of your home could be vulnerable. We will then work with you to advise and install the most effective solutions. It is critical for these areas to be secure:
- Front, side and back doors– These are easy access points that should never be left unsecure – and don’t forget about the back door! There are a number of locks to choose from, depending on the location and your individual needs.
- French windows & patio doors– These might not be the main entrance to the house but they offer alternative access for burglars and should be installed with locks.
- Outbuilding & garages– These areas often contain a wealth of equipment and supplies for burglars, like tools, ladders, garden equipment etc, and should always be protected by padlocks.
- Windows– These need to have their own locks (which won’t interfere with the view) and possibly security grilles if there is a section which could offer an easy entry point.
- Cupboards– These should be treated like safes if they contain valuable items and locked with a padlock.
- Filing cabinets– If they contain confidential information and documents, they should always be secured with a lock or padlock.
We’ve also got products to enhance security and accessories to improve decor.
We also offer products that further improve your levels of safety and compliment the look of your property. If you’re going for a particular style or look, our specially designed fittings would be a good option for you.
Full Professional Locksmiths Services for all your security needs, no matter how big or small. Whether you have just moved house and want to secure the premises, or you want to upgrade the security at your current property or perhaps you’ve locked yourself out of your home, there is help at hand. Our Locksmiths have all the products, knowledge, experience and expertise to help you with all of your security needs, no matter how big or small.